- 300ml Plain natural unsweetened yoghurt
- 4 Telegraph Hill Marinated Figs, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (parsley, coriander, mint)
- Combine all the ingredients well except the figs
- Fold through the figs
- Serve in a bowl with some of the liquid from the Telegraph Hill Marinated figs drizzled on top.
A flavourful sweet/sour dip/condiment that goes great with spicy food and flat breads.
Recipe created by our very own Gavin Versey