Dukkah Butter Curry
- 50ml Telegraph Hill Lemongrass Makrut Lime and Chili EVO
- 8 skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 100g Telegraph Hill Dukkah Butter
- 300ml coconut milk (or Coconut cream for a creamer curry)
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- cooked basmati rice, to serve
- coriander & roast peanuts to serve
- Heat 1/2 of the oil in a deep frying pan over a medium heat. Brown the chicken in batches, setting aside once golden.
- Fry the onion for 8 minutes until softened
- Add the garlic and ginger and the remaining oil and fry for 1 min.
- Stir in the Telegraph Hill dukkah butter, coconut milk and tomatoes, and bring to a simmer.
- Return the chicken to the pan and cook for 30 mins until the sauce thickens and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve coriander, roasted peanuts and rice.
I have always had a love for “curries”. This one is quick to cook and doesn’t require 100’s of ingredients while still being extra tasty.