Telegraph Hill Dukkah Coated Avocado Fries
- 4 tbsp. Telegraph Hill Extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup, your choice of Telegraph Hill Dukkah (Roasted, Hempseed or Olive Dukkah)
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 firm but ripe avocados, each cut into 8 wedges
- TH Wasabi Vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 210 degrees C. Brush a large rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Mix Dukkah, breadcrumbs, chili powder, and remaining 3 tablespoons oil in a shallow bowl until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together buttermilk and egg in a separate bowl.
- Place flour in a third bowl.
- Season avocado with salt and pepper. Working with one wedge at a time, toss in flour, then in buttermilk mixture (letting any excess drip off), and then in breadcrumb mixture, pressing gently to help adhere. Place, rounded side down, on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, 28 to 32 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.