Persian Marinated Olives
- 2 cups Green Olives
- 1 ½cup Finely Chopped Walnuts
- 7 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 cup Fresh Mint Chopped
- ⅔ cup Pomegranate Molasses
- 4 tablespoon TH Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
1. Place olives, walnuts, garlic and mint in a large bowl, stir well.
2. Add in pomegranate molasses and olive oil. Mix well until all the ingredients are combined.
3. Season with salt. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours. Overnight is best, but will just get tastier with more time.
4. Serve cold.