One Pan Cauliflower and Fig "Pilaf"
- 3 tablespoons Telegraph Hill EVOO
- 1 white onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tsp ginger freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon Condimentum Seedy mustard
- 7-10 whole cloves
- 7-10 cardamom pods
- 1x cauliflower
- 2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 Packet Telegraph Hill Marinated Figs
- 1/8 cups water
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- Add oil to pan over medium heat add the onion and cook until clear.
- Add in the ginger, garlic, cardamom pods and whole cloves. Let these sauté about 8 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cauliflower florets, sprinkle on the turmeric, smoked paprika, chili powder, coriander powder and Condimentum Seedy
- Add the water to the pan. Reduce heat to low-medium, cover pan and let cook for about 8 minutes
- Add the chopped Telegraph Hill Marinated Figs and season. Cook for another 2minutes or until the figs are warm and the cauliflower is cooked.
- Garnish with chopped coriander
This is a great side dish or mix in some chopped cook sausages for a quick and easy one pan meal.