Olive Tortellini Pasta Salad
- 300g Three Cheese Tortellini pasta
- 100gTH Kalamata pitted olives, drained
- 100gTH Green pitted olives, drained
- 120gSalami, sliced into strips
- 4 tbsp Telegraph Hill extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 12.5g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1.5 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp parsley, freshly chopped
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Boil the tortellini according to package instructions, about 7 minutes, until al dente. Drain and run cool water over the pasta to cool it off. Add pasta to a large bowl.
- Add the black and green olives as well as the salami to the bowl with the pasta.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing and whisk until fully combined, then pour over pasta and olives and stir to coat completely. Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.