Grilled Hot Honey Pears wrapped in Prosciutto
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for grill grates
- 1 pouch to Telegraph Hill Hot Honey Pears
- 2 tbsp. Telegraph Hill extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 100g thinly sliced prosciutto
- 100g goats feta, crumbled
- 1/4 c. chopped salted pistachios
- 4 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- Heat grill pan or bbq to medium heat. Once hot, clean and oil grill grates with olive oil.
- Drain Hot Honey Pears, saving the marinade. Pat pears dry with paper towels. Slice pears length ways down the centre. Season with salt and pepper. Wrap pear pieces with prosciutto, dividing evenly.
- Grill over direct heat, uncovered and turning once, just until grill marks appear, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a platter and top with feta, pistachios, and thyme. Drizzle with saved marinade.