Art in the Olives Festival
Fun Festival day - Wednesday 6th February 2019 11am - 4pm
Take a workshop or meet the local creative talent and view their works in this unique and picturesque setting.
- Work Shop 1, 11.30 am:
- Nourish Pantry will hold a Pantry grazing board workshop, book now for your spot, limited spaces.
- Workshop 2, 1pm How to Make Cheese & Cheese board Etiquette
Workshop 2. Master of Cheese and author of the award winning World Cheese Book, Juliet Harbutt will demonstrate how easy it is to make cheese and teach you the art of cutting, storing and serving cheese. Just $20.Book Now or Phone: 021 0747 856
PS Jump on this she is Hawke’s Bay Tourism Award ‘Rising Star’ 2018
- Meet the local producers of the finest extra virgin olive oils, olives and gourmet food products
- Receive a decadent Olive Oil massage
- Mouth watering fresh Anti Pasto Boards
- Relax under an Olive Tree with Lime Rock wine or a beer from Giant Brewing
- For the Children - Bouncy Castle & Face Painting
- Coffee with Kimi
Wednesday 6th February 2019, 11am - 4pm
This is a Gold Coin entry event bring your family and make a day of it!