Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Hemp Seed, Ginger Sesame Dressing
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 10mm thick fries
- 2T Telegraph Hill extra virgin olive oil
- 1T corn flower
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- 2tsp garlic powder
- 2tsp kosher salt
- 1tsp black pepper
- Telegraph Hill Hemp Seed, Ginger Sesame Dressing
Sweet Potato Fries
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C. Line a baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
- Add sweet potato fries to large mixing bowl and sprinkle with corn starch. Drizzle with EVOO and stir potatoes until evenly coated.
- Season potatoes with garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper, stirring to make sure each fry is well seasoned.
- Add fries to baking sheet, making sure there's space between each fry. Bake for 15 minutes. Turn fries over. Bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven, Season with more Salt and Pepper to your liking and serve while still warm with Telegraph Hill Hemp Seed, Ginger Sesame Dressing, or try Telegraph Hill Wasabi Vinaigrette.