- 1 tablespoon Telegraph Hill Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 400g sweetcorn (frozen is fine and quicker or when in season use fresh cut off the cob)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (more or less depending on taste)
- 1 tablespoon Telegraph Hill Dukkah Butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley or coriander
- Heat oil in large heavy based frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add corn and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until corn starts to brown, stir every now and again so it doesn’t stick, too much stirring and you won’t get that nice golden crunchy goodness
- Sprinkle over the chili powder
- Stir in the Telegraph Hill Dukkah Butter and herbs then serve
Corn on the cob is great, but not the best thing to serve when you have company. This recipe is great and if there happens to be any leftovers it makes great sweetcorn fritters.