Olive Oil & Vegetable Cupcakes (like carrot cake only better)
- 300g Brown sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 300ml Extra virgin olive Oil
- 300g Self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp all spice
- 300g grated vegetables (carrots, parsnip, courgette or a combination of all)
- Mix the brown sugar, eggs and oil together in a standing mixer or by hand
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking soda and all spice together.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the egg/oil mixture while beating/stirring
- Stir in the grated vegetable until they are evenly mixed through, take care not to over mix
- Pour the mixture into pre-lined or pre greased large size cup cake tins.
- Bake for 25 min or until a skewer comes out clean.
Leave to cool before turning out.
Goes great with cream cheese icing or just on their own.