- 4 Medium sized skin off chicken breasts
- 1 Packet Telegraph Hill Manuka Smoked Semi-Dried Tomatoes
- 2 Sheets of puff pastry
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ½ cup feta, mozzarella, brie or other cheese of your choice
- Preheat oven to 210 degrees
- Drain the Telegraph Hill Manuka Smoked Semi-Dried Tomatoes, keeping the oil aside for later.
- Roughly chopped the Telegraph Hill Manuka Smoked Semi-Dried Tomatoes, mix with the pine nuts and roughly chopped cheese
- Using a small, sharp knife, cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast.
- Fill the pockets with tomato/nut/cheese mix.
- Cut the puff pastry to form triangles
- Place a triangle of pastry onto a clean chopping board and place stuffed chicken breast in the centre, along the base of the triangle.
- Roll up towards the point of the triangle
- Brush the pastry with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through